Concrete Grinding for Trip Hazards?
- Fast Repair Time
- ADA Compliant
Get A FREE Quote For Your Concrete Grinding Needs.
D&J Concrete Grinding Services
Trip Hazard Repairs
D&J Contracting, Inc. uses specialized concrete grinders equipped with carbide and steel cutters. These heavy duty machines cleanly shave down uneven concrete slabs and curbs leaving the adjoining concrete level and flush. Don’t let these trip hazards and unsightly concrete problems lead to an accident or potential lawsuit. Fix your hazardous concrete today with an affordable, permanent and cost effective solution from D&J Contracting, Inc.
Benefits of D&J Concrete Grinding
- Reduced cost – Sidewalk grinding delivers the most cost-effective solution over concrete replacement and slab jacking
- Reduce Project Time– Sidewalks are repaired in minutes, not days
- Fewer contractors – No large construction teams disrupting your business
- Reduced liability – No more worries of litigation from uneven surfaces
- ADA compliance – no more citations for uneven surface violations
- Time of year – D&J Contracting Inc. can fix your trip hazards year-round
- Snow Removal– We eliminate the dangers of raised edges catching plows and snow blowers
Have a question? Call us. We’ll be happy to help.
Please view our other concrete services below.
We specialize in services for commercial properties, such as:
Concrete Trip Hazard Repairs
Our Full Line of Concrete Services
D&J offers expert concrete installation services for a variety of commercial applications.
D&J can manage customers pavement assets with surveying, inventory, rehab design, and ADA access compliance.
Don't Wait Contact Us Today for Your Concrete Trip Hazards Needs.
You can count on our professional crews and staff for high-quality, cost-effective Concrete Grinding & Commercial Concrete Services.